Tempe is a food that is very popular with Indonesian people. Maybe tempeh is known as a simple food, but it turns out in tempeh there are various ingredients that are very beneficial for humans, such as energy, protein, fat, carbohydrates, calcium, phosphorus, iron, vitamin A, and vitamin B1. All of these ingredients are very beneficial for the human body (if consumed properly).
Tempeh can be used as a variety of dishes, such as tempe bacem, tempeh soup, fried tempeh, etc. Now what we will discuss is processing tempeh by frying it, fried tempeh is usually called tempe mendoan. If the method of cooking fried tempeh is done correctly, it will produce savory, delicious and delicious tempeh (so it is suitable for making coffee / tea drinking or can also be made as a rice dish).
For those of you who are used to frying tempeh, but the results are still not satisfactory, then follow the suggestions on how to make tempe mendoan as follows:
- 8 tempeh, cut thin and slightly wide
- Wheat flour (150 grams)
- Chives are sufficient (to taste), thinly sliced
- White water (150 cc)
- Oil for frying (roughly)
- Garlic (3 cloves)
- Shallot (2 cloves)
- Powdered coriander (1 tsp)
- Kencur and turmeric (just a little)
- Pecan (1-2 items)
- Salt to taste
How to make :
- Blend all the spices first, rub until evenly distributed
- Prepare water and then enter the flour and seasoning that has been smooth
- Add onion slices
- Put the tempeh back and forth so that the spices infuse evenly
- Heat cooking oil
- Then tempeh is ready to be fried
- Fry for – / + 5 minutes, keeping from burning
- Tempe mendoan is ready to be served
Easy and simple, not how to make delicious and tasty tempeh mendoan? Good luck and hopefully the brief description has benefits for all.