Sunlight in the morning can form vitamin D in the body, thus helping the process of bone and muscle growth. Besides being beneficial for health, sunbathing in the morning can also improve the atmosphere and help your child to calm down.
Sunbathing during the day needs to do the following:
- Choose the location of the morning sunlight.
- The right time of the little sun is between 7-9 or before 10 o’clock.
- Let your baby’s body come in direct contact with the sun, but avoid the sunlight on his face. For newborns, you should wear a hat.
- Start sunbathing in a few minutes. Then the time increases gradually. When a 3 month old baby can sunbathe for about half an hour.
- So that your child does not feel bored, it is best to sunbathe while you play.
- If you sweat after sunbathing, use a soft cotton swab to wipe the sweat.
Papaya, a Fruit that Is Important for Your Little One
Papaya is not only sweet and delicious fruit. but papaya fruit has high nutritional value because it contains vitamins A, B, C and E. Papaya is also a source of fiber and folic acid. Vitamin A content in papaya is higher compared to carrots. Vitamin C is also higher than oranges.
Papaya can facilitate defecation and prevent the proliferation of harmful bacteria. Papaya fruit is generally worn on babies aged 7-8 months. The right way to serve it is to prepare several pieces of ripe papaya as needed. Wash, peel, remove seeds and hard parts. then cut or puree.
Those two things are considered trivial but very important for the little one. May be useful.