How to treat healthy foods is by steaming or boiling. This method can minimize the addition of excess fat. According to research processing food by steaming or boiling can help the body fight diabetes.
Here is one of the recipes that are steamed.
Banana Steamed Cake
- Banana horn / jackfruit banana (2 fruits), round slices, steamed.
- Rice flour (150 grams)
- Sand sugar (150)
- Coconut milk (450ml)
- Vanilla essence (1/4 teaspoon)
- Pandan leaves (2 sheets)
- Sago flour (20gram)
- Santan (200ml)
- Red sago pearls (50 grams)
- Salt to taste.
Ingredients for gravy:
- Thick coconut (100ml)
- Maize flour (2 tablespoons)
- Sugar (2 tablespoons)
How to make:
- Boil the pearl sago until cooked and soak it in cold water, remove the drain.
- Dissolve the sago flour into 200 ml of coconut milk, set aside.
- Dissolve rice flour, sugar, salt, vanilla, essence and pandan leaves into 450 ml coconut milk. Cook while stirring until smooth, remove.
- Then enter the sago flour solution, stirring until well blended. Add red pearl sago, stir again.
- Pour the mixture into a plastic cucing mold that has been greased. Place the banana on top.
- Then steam for 15 minutes with medium heat until cooked
- Kuah areh: cook coconut milk, cornstarch, and granulated sugar while stirring until boiling.
- Remove the banana cake from the mold. Flush the areh sauce on it.
- Special banana cakes are ready to be served.
Likewise resp makes delicious steamed cakes, hopefully it will be a benefit for all of you.